Error! No appropriate product reader found while opening Sentinel 1 zip-SNAP Unix

Hi all,
I am using SNAP unix in a Linux server. I can’t open sentinel 1 images from the open product option. I tried removing and reinstalling, still gives the following error. While opening a .SAFE file after unzipping the images open I can run the process. But like as in windows I am not able to open the .zip format. Also the worldview is shown as black. Internet is working fine
Kindly help.
Thanks in advance,
Gokul

Anyone please reply

What have you used to unzip the data? Sometimes it was reported changing to another uncompression application helped. But in most cases this happened on Windows, e.g.:

Regarding Worlview, do you use a VM? It could also help if you update the Graphic card drivers.
Please check this post:

Can’t the product be opened without unzipping? I tried cleaning cache. But i don’t think that would require because i just installed the snap. Actually I am running snap in a Linux server. Please advice

seems strange. You should be able to open the zip files directly unless the Sentinel-1 reader is missing. If you go to File -> Import -> SAR sensors in the menu, do you find the Sentinel-1 reader? Click on it and find your Sentinel-1 zip product. Does this open the product?

sentinel-1 reader is there but Still says the same thing :(:frowning_face: