Height estimation

I want to extract Height using Tandem-X data. There is many tutorial for displacement but I want to know about height estimation.
1- In Snaphu export I choose statistical cost mode of TOPO. Is it true? I don’t want to generate topography map. What I need is tree Height.
2- I think for displacement and tree height estimation I have to remove topography phase but in the case of topography mapping we should to maintain topography phase. Is it true?
3- After unwrapping and phase to height, what I see is very large negative values. What is wrong?
4- What is the range of wrapped and unwrapped phase? Is it angle?

Anyone can explain which kind of phase noise should to be removed for tree height estimation. Please help me in understanding.

A very similar topic was created and discusses last week, please have a look first: Forest height estimation from TDM data

As it turned out, you created both topics, but with different user accounts. Please note that this is violating this forum’s rules. If you’re not happy with the responses you get on your questions, please feel free to continue the discussions or add new aspects, but please don’t open new topics with the same question expecting different answers.