INSTALL.PACKAGES ('LEAFLET')

If you don’t install this package, i tried to write in cmd of rstudio:
install.packages(‘raster’, repos = ‘http://r-forge.r-project.org/’, type = ‘source’)
Run it…after processing i run install.packages (‘leaflet’) and i solved the problem.

Martini

I’m not sure, but maybe you wanted to respond to an existing topic?

hello
i tried everything solutions that you have proposed, but didn’t work…i find this solution in a web site and i solved this problem.

what problem are you referring to?
sorry, I am missing some context.

This is an example, the error is in the final lines.

• installing source package ‘png’ …
    ** package ‘png’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
    ** libs
    gcc -std=gnu99 -I/usr/share/R/include -DNDEBUG libpng-config --cflags -fpic -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/r-base-AitvI6/r-base-3.4.4=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -c read.c -o read.o
    /bin/bash: libpng-config: command not found
    read.c:3:10: fatal error: png.h: No such file or directory
    #include <png.h>
    ^~~~~~~
    compilation terminated.
    /usr/lib/R/etc/Makeconf:159: recipe for target ‘read.o’ failed
    make: *** [read.o] Error 1
    ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘png’
  • removing ‘/home/satyam/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/png’
    Warning in install.packages :
    installation of package ‘png’ had non-zero exit status
    ERROR: dependencies ‘png’, ‘raster’ are not available for package ‘leaflet’
  • *emoving ‘/home/satyam/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/leaflet’
    Warning in install.packages :
    installation of package ‘leaflet’ had non-zero exit status

this forum is about SNAP, please be clear about your exact application and where the error happened or post your question in a suitable existing topic.

You are just posting error messages, how are we supposed to know what is wrong? :slight_smile:

this error is create when installing packages in rstudio for view the csv file produced in matlab during the stamps processing.
i could not install leaflet with your “solution” so i tried this solution that i proposed above.
answering your question i only proposed a solution that i worked for my case.

it was not clear that your question referred to the StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

Could you please post your question in this topic with a clear reference which proposed solution you refer to (you can use the quote option) so that we have a chance to put things together.