Install SNAPHU using Cygwin

as this is not really elated to this topic, maybe you can describe your problem in a more suitable one. Please also include a short screenshot of your tabular data so others have the chance to help.

this is my wrapped phase and unwrappen phase produces by SNAP:
phase:

and the Unwrapped phase:

is the result reasonable?

and then i transport phase to elevation the dem shows black

The unwrapping did not work correctly. I recommend repeating it with higher tile size. Please remove the generated files before you start again and keep close track of the messages.

when i do unwrapp in windows PowerShell (win10), the result shows like this:

and the files in my snaphu is like this:

after this i import the unwrapped phase in SNAP(the red circle file)

then an error occurs:

this really disturbs me,i have do unwrap in both CMD and PowerShell,and it all end with the same mistake,mayme the unwrapped must be done in LINUX?

my problem is the same with yours ,and i increase the number of tile to 50.i wonder how the number of tiles influce the unwrapping result?

snaphu works on Windows. But after execution of the script a file called UnwPhase…*.img should be created. If this is not available, the import fails.
Sometimes, switching to the next tab after both inputs are set in the import module makes the error message go away. Your error message is not properly readable by the way.
About the tile size: it helps to manage memory, the result should widely be the same. But you will have to try and compare.

here the next tab means?

and i try it under linux the error shows:

can i use DEFO mode in snaphu export when generate dem

I sovled the problem ,because my snaphu path include Chinese charaters

I’m glad it works now, thank you for reporting the cause of the error.

thank you very much

Does run SNAPHU under cygwin win10 faster than SNAPHU installed directly under Windows? Or Not?

I don’t know, sorry. I would expect the exe file to be faster but this is just a guess.

Yes, you are right the two hours using cmd, or cygwin, equal to 127 seconds in *.exe

1 Like

Hi, ABraun!

I just to ask how do I solve this problem? I want to do phase unwrapping using SNAPHU but I am encountering this problem. I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

You only need add the path to your windows as below,

Hi, falahfakhri!

Thank you! Yes. I just realized that actually. So this means I can work now with the phase unwrapping using SNAPHU, right? I am a beginner actually and following a training through webinar. I am finished with the InSAR processing now and I hope to execute properly the phase unwrapping.

Thank you again.