Interferogram from Alos palsar 1.1 data

I don’t think so. Which resource are you trying to download and what error do you encounter?

I’ve worked with sentinel-1 data with DInSAR and PSInSAR methods. I’m trying to do InSAR with ALOS, I just wanted to see the tutorial and the instructions. I followed your instructions for ALOS processing here is my result. Can you check it, please?

I’m trying to download this file: however there is no difference I can download nothing

This tutorial is quite outdated, but you can use this: InSAR Displacement mapping with ERS data

It also refers to stripmap products and the processing is largely the same(no orbit file for ALOS).

Do you know if NEST is still available? NEST 5C?

The oldest I found is S1TBX version 1: Previous Versions – STEP
Why is it interesting to you?

Because my last experience with ERS/Envisat with S1TBX were not satisfactory, and I remember that previously with NEST everything (InSAR) was based on DORIS and it worked simply fine.

Everything definitely should work with SNAP as well. Of course, since fewer people use ERS/Envisat data these days some bugs might have creeped in. It would be best if the bugs were reported here so they can be fixed.

I understand about bug reporting for new features, but why bugs may appear on old operators?

The main issue is related to the new ERS data in Envisat format and orbit availability.
I hope this helps

Hello, I have tried to follow those steps. However, I have not much experience with ALOS1. I have downloaded images from ASF.
I don’t know the Deskewing pass.
How is that step done?