New StaMPS release (4.1-beta)

I recently used stamps to import data, but I encountered this problem when running stamps (1,1).

Error in ps_load_initial_gamma (line 108)
rg=rgn+ij(:,3)*rps;

Error in stamps (line 263)
ps_load_initial_gamma;

I have tried this post and restarting MATLAB, but the error is still the same

By setting breakpoints, I found that the error lies in ij being null.

At the same time, I also found some null values on the interferogram. I don’t know if this will have an impact

Can I save my files in .tiff format after the unwrapping step in Stamps? I want to save all 120 images in .tiff format.

yes. It is there. There are several formats are available in Matlab, while saving the image.

thanks for your answer.
But can you explain exactly how can I save the files in tiff format after unwrap?

Dear @mdelgado , I have done exactly as you said. To summarize, I have used the file you have put up here ( the one with a size of 7.2 KB) while running the first step. After which, I have replaced it with the standard file available in the STAMPS github ( the file which is of size 6.9 KB). After which I run the second step. The error is still persistent. Can you please help me out?

Remove the old code and use this below code, just rerun processing form mt_prep_snap step onwards.

dbekaert/StaMPS: Stanford Method for Persistent Scatterers (github.com)

Dear @suribabu garu , I have tried the code you have asked me to use. However, I am still getting the error. Can you please suggest to me any alternative? Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Just send me the screenshot of that particular error.

I believe that the error may be prior stamps.
Not sure of your mt_prep_snap outcome. Maybe patches had not ps candidates or so.
Please provide listing of PATCH_XX directories when we can see files and their sizes

@suribabu garu please find the error screenshot here.

I have checked all the interferograms, and all of them are good. None of them have any Nan points in them. Yet I get this error.

Dear @mdelgado , Please find the ss of the files and their sizes ( in kb). I only have one patch.
Screenshot from 2022-06-15 23-52-14

Please note that the sizes are in bytes and not in kb. Apologies for mentioning it wrong in the prior message.

Hello, my name is Rahmat.
Excuse me, let me ask you guys about my problem here.
I got a problem below “Not a directory” error

Anyone else with this issue? Let me know :smiley:
Thankyou.

Just run like this,
mt_prep_snap 20210108 /home/rahmat/INSAR_20210108/ 0.4 3 2 50 200

Dear AnuraagShulka, I got this error too. how did you solve it?

I’ve finally solve it after i installed matlab.
Thankyou.

Good afternoon. I also had this error. I read the form. And I think I understand, but still I have some questions. He doesn’t see the matlab, I understand that I have to register it somewhere in the Bashrc file, but I don’t quite understand where exactly. Tell me please. And I couldn’t reinstall gss-7, he asks me to insert a link to matlab. I’m new to these issues.

Your questions indicate a lack of familiarity with linux command-line tools. This means you aren’t able to solve what should be simple problems. Many users in your situation have found “easy solutions” from dubious but heavily advertised web sites that ended up corrupting their systems. I recommend Linux Command. If you are using a distribution such as Ubuntu derived from Debian, there are excellent manuals from Debian that can be installed using your package manager. Spending a few hours becoming familiar with these manuals so you have a reliable place to find answers to your questions can save many hours of frustration.

Matlab crashes while performing the first step in STAMPS PSI processing during loading the initial candidate PS pixels. I made sure there’s at least 69 Gb of free space. I also performed very basic arithmetic operations since I am a beginner in Matlab just to make sure the program would function properly. When the crash occurs, the system become too laggy for a while.
This is how what appears when Matlab begins stamps (1,1)

Matlab gets stuck at this state before crashing

and this is the message I get when Matlab automatically closes

This is a screen shot of INSAR_“master image date” folder after performing mt_prep_snap beforehand

The size of PATCH_1 folder is 5.5 Gb. I have used 47 images and only a subset smaller than 3 bursts was used during the interferogram calculation.
This is a screenshot inside the PATCH_1 folder, I am not sure what the file “no_ps_info.mat” means

I don’t know why it crashes and so the Mathworks community haven’t provided a suitable solution. Is the system too weak to run stamps processing on matlab? is the trial version malfunctioning? should I dissect the export into more patches while mt_prep_snap step so that Matlab can work with smaller number of data at a time?

According to the installation tutorials,

line number 23 must be edited to its suitable directory. This is my APS.CONFIG.sh file

but the problem that I cannot find any folder named “Python packages” nor a file named “get_modis.py” inside the folder where TRAIN is installed. What can I do ?