Prepare Stack to Stamps with TerrasarX data (ISCE)

Oh yes, exactly it is 0 bytes. So I should decrease the number of mu patches?

try doing this: Prepare Stack to Stamps with TerrasarX data (ISCE) - #8 by tonianr
or deleting empty patches if all arent empty

hi, dear Tonianr,
I am working in ISCE software,
I want to download Dem but I can’t download.
I have an error:
isce.contrib.demUtils.DemStitcher - WARNING - There was a problem in retrieving the file http://e4ftl01.cr.usgs.gov/MEASURES/SRTMGL1.003/2000.02.11/N30E048.SRTMGL1.hgt.zip. Exception

would like help me please.

Dear Tonianr, Could you give me a sample of prep_isce.py for TSX data please?
and is there any instruction for using TSX in isce?

Hi, I had that same problem 1 week ago, seemed to have been a problem with the website. It works now!

Hi Nadiaha,

There are no instructions for using TSX in ISCE StripMap stacking. Is there a particular step you need help with?

Here is a sample of my unpack_TSX.py and prep_TSX.py scripts (from my anaconda3/envs/isce2/share/isce2/stripmapStack directory).
I use this command in python to unpack my Starring Spotlight TerraSARX (TSX) images:

!prep_TSX.py -w ../ -i downloads/ -f /T*X1_ST_021*

before using prep_TSX.py make sure to unzip your files, I unzipped my tar.gz files using:

os.chdir('/downloads')
!cat ../targz/*.tar.gz | tar -xvzf - -i #unzip

this unzips them to the downloads directory.

prep_TSX.py (1.8 KB)
unpackFrame_TSX.py (1.6 KB)

Hope this helps!

hi dear,
I can’t download Dem yet
could you help me,please

Are you using ISCE2?

Dear Tonianr, How could I make a stripmapStack directory in my isce2 environment?
also I found you use TX1_ST_021, is this name like “TSX1_SAR__SSC______SM_S_SRA_20190420T024646_20190420T024654”?

Hi dear
this is my problem . I’m using a ISCE2.
my study area is 30,33:47:50

You will need to find the stripmapstack directory in your isce2 documents

dem.py -a stitch -b 28 29 -83 -82 -r -s 1 -c #SNWE

Is th command I use in python

I use exactly the same command, but I still can’t download. Can you test this region for me,please.
dem.py -a stitch -b 30 33 47 50 -r -s 1 -c

Dear Tonianr, thanks for your help I found my stripmapstack dir, and used this command for unpack my data but i got error:
unpackFrame_TSX.py -i home/Desktop/Nadiaha/data/ -o home/Desktop/Nadiaha/data/TSX1.SAR.L1B/TSX1_SAR__SSC______SM_S_SRA_20190420T024646_20190420T024654/TSX1_SAR__SSC______SM_S_SRA_20190420T024646_20190420T024654.xml
Could you tell me what wrong is in my command?

I suggest using the scripts as described you need your unzipped TSX files in a directory called “downloads” and an available “SLC” directory. Also I’m not sure if that’s an error message or is that the command you used? Prepare Stack to Stamps with TerrasarX data (ISCE) - #35 by tonianr

Looks like something is going wrong with the server. You’d need to take this issue to the ISCE2 discussions forum on GitHub, to see if they’re any solutions!

Dear Tonianr, i unzipped all my tsx data in a folder which its name is downloads and i run the below command in downloads directory and i got the following error:
!prep_TSX.py -w …/ -i download/ -f /TSX*
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/ISCE/isce2-main/contrib/stack/stripmapStack/prep_TSX.py”, line 29, in
if not os.path.exists(file_list[0]): #checking for atleast one file
IndexError: list index out of range
Could you help me to fix it?

Did you place the files in the correct directory similar to mine: anaconda3/envs/isce2/share/isce2/stripmapStack

Thanks for your help.
Yes i did it, and i ran stackStripMap.py, after that i got 9 files in runfile folder.
i recently ran ./run_0* but it doesn’t work and my SLC_crop is empty. How should i run these files in my run files?

Run the run files one at a time using the commands (for each separately):

chmod +x run_files/run_01_reference
run_files/run_01_reference

You have to run it outside the run_files directory; the chmod gives permission for the file to be run.