Problem with Snappy and error

I’m thankful to you as well,

Yes, I copied as you said, and this is the snappy folder,

As ABraun mentioned, anaconda might have multiple python instance. Its worth trying to download and install python 2.
Try and configure snappy using the full path of the installed python 2

The problem, that couldn’t install the snappy module or couldn’t find it,

Do you mean this python,

Source: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-272/

yeah download this python and install it.
Also, when you type python on your terminal, we do not know whether you have one or more python instances in your path.
So, i would suggest

1 Like

I did exactly this many times, but I did it once more too, seemingly the snap recognize directly python2 without to per-identify the location of python, it gives the same error, but the third screenshot is , the path of my machine has, would you please to check up! in case of any double python, or instance is available,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\snaphu-v1.4.2_win64\bin;C:\Sen2Cor-02.08.00-win64;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Python27

that looks ok, i can see the python path there (C:\Python27)
This should be fine now.
Try and configure snappy again using this python path and NOT anaconda

there is one python.exe in the sen2cor directory. Although it is located under C:\Sen2Cor-02.08.00-win64\bin, it might still be called somehow.
Last thing I could think of but worth a try.

2 Likes

Do you mean to delete up this path?

yes, just temporally remove it from the PATH variable so this python is no longer conflicting with other python instances.

I think we’re in our right way, but should I press any enter or to wait?

I did first trial without to remove it, and it runs,

hallelujah

this is the right message we expect to get in the terminal.
Now this means you are all set. you can try and import the snappy now

it still runs, could I press Enter? Or should I wait?

press enter a few times. that’s it
you do not need to do anything else.

now, go to snappy folder, and try to import snappy or use sys module to append the path

same error, I also remove sen2cor path,

we are so close, now it should work, damn
when using sys module try adding two backslashes in your path as the messages in your terminal shows Problem with Snappy and error

2 Likes

you’re right…

import sys
sys.path.append('C:\\Users\\FALAH FAKHRI\\.snap\\snap-python\\snappy')
from snappy import ProductIO
2 Likes

can you try and import snappy while you are within snappy folder?