Problem with Snappy and error

I love python and I’m doing long-term course with DataCamp, But python doesn’t love me, and snappy as well,

I also tied this,

well, something went work.
Can you try re-configuring snappy as follows

snappy-conf C:your python interpreter as you did before.
This time without the dot and \ in front of snappy

I got this,

maybe there is another instance of python which gets called first when you enter “python” in the shell? QGIS, for example brings its own python and many other programs as well. If one of them is part of your system’s PATH variable (and listed before the Anaconda one) it could be the one who starts when you enter “python”.

What happens if you open python with the full path? C:\Users\FALAH FAKHRI\Anaconda2\python.exe
and try to load snappy then?

i agree with ABraun. try to launch python using the whole path

also try : `snappy-conf.bat C:python interpreter

if its successful, you need to see teh following message in your terminal`

here is teh source: https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/50855941/Configure+Python+to+use+the+SNAP-Python+snappy+interface

python.exe doesn’t response, however, python, is responding,

Yes, I followed the instructions in this page,

take the folder snappy (from .\snap\snap-python)
and copy it in
C:\Users\FALAH FAKHRI\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages

Start python again and try to import snappy

Same error,

what about the following:

import sys
sys.path.append('C:\Users\FALAH FAKHRI\.snap\snap-python\snappy')
from snappy import ProductIO

what if you do:

• source activate base
  • python

and try to import it

or using sys module to add the python path

I didn’t get this point,

this is for your anaconda to activate teh base environment. this comes with anaconda when you installed it

does it even work in your machine

this is very strange, when successfully configure snapy you should get the massage as ABraun showed in his post Problem with Snappy and error.

It should have worked by now, I do not understand what have gone wrong.
the worrying thing is that when you do snappy-conf, you do not get that message which means something goes wrong there

I also think we are overlooking some crucial point but I ran out of ideas.

I have never used windows for working with programming languages or using SNAP.
I tried to give as many ideas as i had to make it work but we must overlook something and i do not know what it is.

I run out of ideas as well. Maybe someone that managed to install snappy in a windows environment could help.

It is actually not a problem. You either define it during the installation or define the path to python.exe with snappy-conf.
I suspect that the Anaconda installation somehow uses multiple instances of python and the installed packages are not found.

@falahfakhri are there some instances in the envs folder as well? If so, also copy the snappy folder into their Lib\site-packages

also it would be interesting to see what is inside your snappy folder

There should at least be these files

I do believe that you did your best and gave me your time, I appreciate it,