Problem with StaMPS processing

Thank you very much.
so do you suggest to do at least 8 patches?
How should I compute mt_prep_snap command?

mt_prep_snap “master_date” /“path”/ 0.4 4 2

cheers
Sarto

Yes, it could work.
9 could also be fine.

mt_prep_snap master_date INSAR_XXXX 0.4 3 3

give a try.surely you will see the progress faster than using a single patch.
best

Thank you a lot.
I am trying now stamps(2,2,‘y’). I will tell you if it works.

Thanks
best
Sarto

In StaMPS/MTI, how to convert the multi master to a single master unwrapping phase. I input ps_plot(‘u-d’,1,[],1) ,and get the result of the following figure1:

But input ps_plot(‘usb-d’,1,[],1), the result is shown in figure 2:

There seems to be a lot of errors in figure 1. What is the reason?

Hello everyone, @mdelgado @falahfakhri am doing SNAP-StaMPS processing. I have completed processing and done with the snap2stamps . I have run mt_prep_snap with 0.42 and its done , then do the stamps(1,1) and stamps(2,2),but when I run stamps(3,3) in matlab it gives me this error. can anyone guide me how to solve this issue?? i have attached screen shot
thank you

Never experienced this error, sorry.

i also had same problem while plotting the velocity map with gacos correction. later i found out that the gacos correction files were not ready.

Hello everyone,
I am trying to do Time-Series deformation and I have completed SNAP2StaMPS processing. I have also completed the Stamps export in SNAP with master and slaves images and produced INSAR_20220129 folder and I have run mt_prep_snap and its done.

But when I tried to run stamps(1,1) in matlab for the first time it give some error.

I am using
Ubuntu 18.04.6 WSL in Windows 11 OS
StaMPS-4.1-beta
Matlab 2023b
I am requesting for the suggestion to get rid of this problem. It’s been few days i have been trying to solve the problem but its not working out in my case.

1 Like

Just add the stamps path in Matlab

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion!!!

1 Like

Dear All,
Greetings !!!
I am trying to perform Time Series Deformation analysis using PS-InSAR technique using SNAP2StaMPS Data Preparation Steps and StaMPS Software. I have successfully executed all the steps of SNAP2StaMPS preparation and also i have successfully executed stamps(1,1). Here is the output of my Stamp Step-1.

However, even after successfully execution of stamps step-1, i am failed to execute stamps step-2. The screenshot of error of Step-2 is as above. I tried to install Signal Processing toolbox package and run stamps step-2 as one of the previous user provided the solution but it didn’t worked out in my case. Different previous user has used different technique to solve the problem but i am not sure which technique to follow.
I am using Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS (WSL2) in Windows 11 for Stamps operation. Similarly, I am using MATLAB R2023b version, StaMPS-4.1-beta version.
Looking for a advice from all.
Diwakar

Hi, is your problem solved?. I’m facing the same problem

I believe that for any reason the parms.mat file is missing, but is should be created on stamps(1,1) or so.
once you have the parms.mat file my guess is that all shall go .

From stamps(1,1) processing I got the parms.mat data. The contents of the data parms.mat data are headings, lambda, and platform

. Is the content of parms.mat data just like that? Or is there something missing from the parms.mat data that I generated.

It shall contain many more.
Can you please remove the current parms.mat and try again with stamps(1,1)?
It is happening something on the creation of the parms.mat file, as said in the error message.

I have already processed stamps(1,1) twice and have the same parms.mat result. Does the value that is always 0 in the initial baseline matter? Here are the log process stamps(1,1)

Hi, how did you solve this problem? I am facing the same difficulty and I can’t find any solution. I hope you can help me.

I have same problem what can i do?