SBAS InSAR Process

Does anyone have a good process work flow for the SBAS InSAR approach?

Hi @dsmilo,

currently there are some people working on this, have a look here, if you are interested in developing the workflow.

Thank you @thho , I’ll take a look!

Have you found a good process work flow for the SBAS InSAR approach? Currently, I’m using the SarScape Software to conduct the SBAS InSAR approach! But this SarScape Software demands GCP-Selection conducted by the user, which lead to a great disturbance to the final result!:joy:

Have you found a good process work flow for the SBAS InSAR approach? Currently, I’m using the SarScape Software to conduct the SBAS InSAR approach! But this SarScape Software demands GCP-Selection conducted by the user, which lead to a great disturbance to the final result!:joy:

I would use SarScape, but it costs money. I would like to find a way to successfully do in it SNAP. I see the PSI/SBAS program as an option in SNAP, but I need a workflow to try.

The workflow is currently tested here, we are testing but it looks very promising! Preparing data to export to StaMPS and run SBAS is possible, but we need some more experience and test results to see if the process is valid, so you might join us? Would be nice to see you both!