Sen2Cor 2.4.0, Stand-Alone Installers, How To Install

Take a look at this post,

Source of the post

How to install and implement sen2cor version 2.08 please take a look the following thread,

Source of the thread

As I mentioned sen2cor had problem of implementing directly from SNAP, Nevertheless, you could implement it from the command shell,

Take a look at the following post,

Source of the post

to call sen2cor from the command line, first thing you need to add the sen2cor to your path, please have a look at the following post, How to add up sen2cor to the path,

Source of the post

After adding up sen2cor to your path, typing the following statement in your console

L2A_Process.bat --help

Should gives you the following result,

Source of the post

Also here is an example of call and implement sen2cor from the console, Navigate to the directory, where the granular is existed and then, implement L2A_ Process as below

L2A_Process ./S2A_MSIL1C_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.SAFE -–resolution=10

Hey thanks for replying,
I tried to add the sen2cor to my path and I got an error message saying “too few arguments”

If you added up it correctly, there is no need to navigate to the sen2cor folder,

Also , Please type up the above command

Does this mean that it is added correctly?

however when I type the following this happens

Do you think the problem has to do with the fact that my image is L2A and not L1C?

First thing, I forgot to tell you to upgrade to

SNAP 7 official is released , is solved the issue,

Source of the post

Second thing , the adding path is correct, last issue is not correct, the sen2cor is applied to the L1_C, The L2A is already atmospheric corrected, but you could applied sen2three to the L1A if it’s needed.

Thanks for your fast reply.
I already have the SNAP 7, and I can’t run sen2cor 2.08 directly from it, so I’ll be using the command prompt directly.
My problem now is that I want to eliminate clouds from my Sentinel-2 L2A image. My advisor wants me to do it with sen2cor. I know that I can always find new images cloud-free from the scihub_copernicus website, but he wants me to figure it out based on the L2A image.Any suggestions?

Sen2Cor is a processor for Sentinel-2 Level 2A product generation and formatting; it performs the atmospheric-, terrain and cirrus correction of Top-Of- Atmosphere Level 1C input data. Sen2Cor creates Bottom-Of-Atmosphere, optionally terrain- and cirrus corrected reflectance images; additional, Aerosol Optical Thickness-, Water Vapor-, Scene Classification Maps and Quality Indicators for cloud and snow probabilities. Its output product format is equivalent to the Level 1C User Product: JPEG 2000 images, three different resolutions, 60, 20 and 10 m.

Source: http://step.esa.int/main/third-party-plugins-2/sen2cor/

So accordingly in case of thick cloud you should apply IdePix, and in this case IdePix is applied on L1C,

Please take a look at the following post,

Source of the post

@bbtobek Have you got the solution? If yes then please share it…I am also getting same error.
When I type ‘L2A_Process.bat -h’ I get the following error:
‘import lxml.etree as ET
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found…’

thanks.