Sentinl-2 Level-2

The NDVi of cultivation until January 14/2022 has a logical sequence after the update of sen2cor v10, the ndvi obtained with the image of February 29 and 3 are low. Why?

Hi Jose,

You will have to provide more information on your process and the expected outcome. You may want to read the first section of the FAQ - STEP Forum, on post etiquette. This will get you a solution much faster than by cluttering other topics [1, 2].

it may be because the reflectance values have many outliers that condition the data set, with an outlier cleaning I think it should be solved

I am also curious about this change. It must be connected with Processing Baseline 04.00 changes:

For me it seems like the reflectance ranges in bands are changed now.

It might be the new parameter: harmonizeValues which somehow controls the ranges but the default option makes the data ‘comparable with data from previous baselines’ → so there should be no difference… Mybe it doesn’t work as it should. I hope soon there will be more informations on scihub.

Good morning, I have the same problem: since the end of January, when I calculate the NDVI from Sentinel 2 images, I get a value which is systematically about 0.1 points lower than the NDVI calculated from Landsat images and also than that calculated with the specific SNAP function.
I get this lower value both if I calculate the NDVI directly from Level 2 images and if I start from Level 1 images and apply sen2cor vers 2.10.01 to them. So it does not seem to be related to the new version of sen2cor.
Can someone help me? Thanks

Dear user,

This abrupt variation of NDVI values could be related to the introduction of a radiometric offset mentioned in point 4) of Sen2Cor FAQ.

Cheers,
@Sen2cor_dev_team