downloaded a sentinel 2 file of Lourdes, France (S2B_MSIL1C_20190613T105629_N0207_R094_T30TYN_20190613T120957 approx 300mb).
when I do some remote sensing tasks in Erdas the task is completed in a few seconds o minutes. When in SNAP, it takes almost an hour only the mandatory resampling of the file. When later saving a subset or clipped file it takes me again a large amount of time.
What i want to do with SNAP:
- resamsple the sentinel 2 file to 10m pixels (needed for creating a subset)
- create a subset
- create NDVI image of subset
win 10 64, 8gb ram
Erdas 2018 V16.5
- is it normal that SNAP takes its time time?
- SNAP uses 3000mb ram is that enough?
- does someone know how to speed up things?
I want to transfer to SNAP when using sentinel 2 imagery and let go Erdas, but only when things can be done quicker.