Snap2stamps error

Have you changed in both the corgistration files in graphs folder?

yes I changed in both coregistration files. However I was getting same erro. Now I installed SNAP 6.0 and my process is working fine without any error. Thank you for your prompt reply.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m working on a PSI project and I followed all the data preparation steps from the RUS training webinar.

Currently I’m facing the same problem with the mt_prep_snap function - 'Segmentation fault (core dumped).

I don’t really know what to try anymore, I tried all the things that I read here.
PS: UBUNTU 22.04.1 running on VM.
Thank you!

Try this below one.

Hello and thank you!

I already did it, I check it and the installed version is GCC 7.

One more thing, it is better to use the older version of ubuntu like 18.04 LTS or 20.04 LTS. I’m using ubuntu 18.04 LTS StaMPS running without any error.

1 Like

I will reinstall an older version of Ubuntu and try it again! I will update you!

1 Like

Hello guys, I reinstalled Ubuntu 18.x from Ubtunu 22.x and the erros are gone! The process has been completed without any error.

Unfortunatelly I’m facing a problem with the TRAIN toolbox, in the MATBAL I’m getting “aps_linear not found” when I’m trying to run “help aps_linear”.

The APS _CONFIG.sh was edited like this:

What I don’t understad is where I can find the “get_modis.py”, I don’t have a python_pakages folder, in the TRAIN, but I created it myself and create the python file from the github.

TRAIN is another software, we have to install separately, then it will work in StaMPS (as per my knowledge).