Snap2stamps error

Hi,
I am getting the following error in my 5 images, what should I do?

SNAP STDOUT:INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: GDAL 2.2.3 found on system. JNI driver will be used.
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Installed GDAL 2.2.3 set to be used by SNAP.
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.util.EngineVersionCheckActivator: Please check regularly for new updates for the best SNAP experience.
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Installed GDAL 2.2.3 set to be used by SNAP.
Executing processing graph
INFO: org.hsqldb.persist.Logger: dataFileCache open start
…10%…20%…INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Shifts written to file: /home/gndz/.snap/var/log/IW2_range_shifts.json
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 1/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 2/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 3/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 4/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 5/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 6/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 7/8
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Estimating azimuth offset for blocks in overlap: 8/8
WARNING: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: NetworkESD (azimuth shift): arc = IW2_VV_mst_02Sep2019_IW2_VV_slv1_16Jul2019 overlap area = 0, weight for this overlap is 0.0
WARNING: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: NetworkESD (azimuth shift): arc = IW2_VV_mst_02Sep2019_IW2_VV_slv1_16Jul2019 overlap area = 1, weight for this overlap is 0.0
WARNING: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: NetworkESD (azimuth shift): arc = IW2_VV_mst_02Sep2019_IW2_VV_slv1_16Jul2019 overlap area = 2, weight for this overlap is 0.0
WARNING: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: NetworkESD (azimuth shift): arc = IW2_VV_mst_02Sep2019_IW2_VV_slv1_16Jul2019 overlap area = 3, weight for this overlap is 0.0
INFO: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: Shifts written to file: /home/gndz/.snap/var/log/IW2_azimuth_shifts.json
…30%…40%…50%…60%…70%…80%…90% done.
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas5290024103253089492/libquadmath-0.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas5290024103253089492/libjblas.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas5290024103253089492/libgfortran-4.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas5290024103253089492/libjblas_arch_flavor.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas5290024103253089492

I think the processing went well. There is no error

1 Like

I have a question if you wouldn’t mind.
As you can see here, in line number 69, the topographic phase removal option is disabled,

I have used this graph file during the automated processing step “Master-slave coregistration and interferogram generation” and yet topographic phase bands were created. How is that possible ?
and the tutorial never mentioned editing this line during for the pre-Stamps-processing chain.

Just scroll down and you will find the operator TopoPhase Removal (line 106) :wink:

You have just needed to go a bit down to get it clear.
Obviously, no need to rise an unexisting alarm to everybody.

Best,

This is embarrassing, I thought it was the reason why all the interferograms and velocity maps of my study area still contain persistent topographic pattern even after StaMPS processing. I apologize for such disturbance I have caused

1 Like

No problem!
It can happen to everybody.

The main reasons for topography alike signal could be: 1) not too accurate DEM, 2) atmospheric signal link to the topography

Enjoy the processing

Hi dear @mdelgado sorry to ask but I am trying to use the PSI method and I got this error:
python2.7 slaves_prep.py project.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “slaves_prep.py”, line 16, in
from pathlib import Path
ImportError: No module named pathlib
I have used this before but it is not working now any suggestion?

1 Like

That was specified on the user manual for the version 1 :wink:

I used that but for some reasons it is not working. I think the problem is with ubuntu 22. so i think i should downgrade it.

I invite you to see the version 2 then, which includes a yaml file with all the dependencies which you can directly use to create your conda environment with the python dependencies.