Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

thank you ,i’l save many time and storage when dealling with larege area (such as 500 km2 , I divided it into several zones overlapped one by one with small overlap regions) , isn’t it ?

yes, this is possible.

Hi ABraun ,

I try to execute python splitting_slaves.py
I work on windows 10 machine , in the cmd command it looks fine ,but in the log file it seems an error occured in splitting slaves .
Please have a look at the attached files and help me to now what’s the problem.

Cheers

well, it says “successfully completed”, so I think you can proceed. The output is just a warning/info, not an error message. Check one of the split product in SNAP, but they should be alright.

The Error in log file disturbed me , but the Split products are well done.

Another request, in the second step coreg-ifg-topsar , I added the two attributs range and azimuth to the XML file , but I still have problem in spectraldiversity.
(I use SNAP 7). Could you have a look in the attachements.

Thanks in advance

Cheers.

please see this suggestion here: Snap2stamps error

I have change what it was mentionned @Abdel in coreg_ifg_computation.xml , but the Error still , what shall I do then . Cheers

did you change both xml files related to coregistration?

What’s the error message?

Dear ABraun,
I added the two attributs range and azimuth to
Coreg-ifg-topsar.xml, coreg_ifg_computation.xml and coreg _ifg2run.xml
[UseSuppliedRangeShifts]false[/useSuppliedRangeShifts]
[OverallRangeShift]0.0[/overallRangeShift]
[UseSuppliedAzimuthShifts]false[/useSuppliedAzimuthShifts]
[OverallAzimuthShifts]0.0[overallAzimuthShifts]

Here is the Error that occured !?

please be careful when entering the new lines

grafik

1. remove the space before <useSuppliedAzimuthShift>false</useSuppliedAzimuthShift>
  2. The correct variable is Shift, not Shfits

Thanks , I passed this step
But another problem was occured , here it is ! @mdelgado
IMG_20201206_135915|666x500

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know why this happened.
Please try to apply EAP on the master product > Menu > Radar > Sentinel-1 TOPS > S1 EAP Phase Correction

Then change the name of the master in the config file accordingly and run again.

I Can not do it , please have a look in SNAP Error

are you using the latest version of SNAP?

I am using SNAP version 7

are you sure? Maybe there is an old SNAP version still around (please search for gpt.exe), because this error was fixed in 2015: EAP phase correction not possible

according to this topic (Graph Builder: TOPSAR Coreg Interferogram - Execution time?) products acquired before March 2015 need manual EAP correction, which would include all images before this date. So this could be worth a try

1 Like

I deleted all data of 2015 , so that I got this Error
IS it problem of internet
Uploading: IMG_20201206_163107.jpg…

I normally do not suggest to use data acquired before 20150315 because of exactly that issue.

For the ESD, please remember to change the coreg_ifg_topsar_subset.xml (sorry if I am late replying that)

From 20150315 my workflow should work normally. Using SNAP6 without any issue.
The more changes you do… the more careful you should be.

1 Like

Thanks . I will try to do my treatment with SNAP 6
To avoid all problemes

@ABraun @mdelgado
Sorry to disturb you again ,
I installed SNAP6 , does the first processing slave file take more than 5 hours in coregistration step,
I am still waiting without Error, is it fine or I restart the coreg_ifg_topsar step

Cheers.