Snap2stamps: splitting_slaves completed but nothing in the split folder

Just try the same instructions but without the sudo command.
Be sure that you are installing it on your user space (where you have permissions to write)

i have try, i can open the snap when the command is: sudo snap, i cannot open if the command is: snap only, can you recognize the problem?

It is difficult if you do not provide the exact error you could get while trying to open snap.
I think you are the only one I have seen so far with such problem with snap not being able to solve it.

I may remember that the snap2stamps works also in windows if you are more familiar with.

do you have any tutorial video on running snap2stamps using windows platform?

hello the splitting slaves have been solved, but now i have a problem with the coreg_ifg_topsar in snap2stamps, do you know this error?

Try to install the below commands,

it shows me error? can you help?

Try to run the below command,

sudo apt-get update --fix-missing

i have come to the STAMPS processing part, i got this error during stamps(2,2), do you know what it is?

You may like to share more information about which error you got on stamps step 2, otherwise we cannot blindly help you.

Can you be more specific?
Had you used the modified script I shared on another thread to be used in stamps step1?

Array indices must be positive integers or logical values.

Error in ps_est_gamma_quick (line 176)
while Nr(i)==0

Error in stamps (line 327)
ps_est_gamma_quick(est_gamma_parm);

this is my error sir

looking at the n_trial_wrap=0.00000000 I believe that your IFG processing did not go well and at least 1 interferogram or secondary resampled image is not filled with right values.

i have problem with the stamps(2,2), the error is as below:

Error in clap_filt (line 47)
B=gausswin(7)*gausswin(7)';

Error in ps_est_gamma_quick (line 225)
ph_filt(:,:,i)=clap_filt(ph_grid(:,:,i),clap_alpha,clap_beta,n_win0.75,n_win0.25,low_pass);

Error in stamps (line 327)
ps_est_gamma_quick(est_gamma_parm);

Do you know what is the problem?

hello sir, I want to ask something, I got the result for my deformation, but the PS POINT did not lies on the coordinate for my monitored stations using GNSS as validation, is there a possible chance for me to improve my processing inside stamps??

you could apply less aggressive weeding in step 4 to keep more points in the analysis. But these are then potentially less correct.

Sir, i have problem, do you know during mt_prep_snap…why is there error that say “calamp.out not found”

hello sir, can you share me your processing parameter? if i can have your contact, will you give me?

hello sir, can you share me your processing parameter? if i can have your contact, will you give me?

please check the suggestions on weeding (step 4) here and especially here where the impact of the different variables is nicely explained.