Snap2stamps: splitting_slaves completed but nothing in the split folder

Just notice that you use SNAP 9, which was not the one supported by snap2stamps.

However, we are planning a new release of snap2stamps for FRINGE, or earlier if possible.

The error seems to be just written in the very last part, regarding the NOT FOUND orbit file.

Best,

1 Like

As @mdelgado said.
Several files are not found.

SNAP usually automatically creates those files.
Maybe there is something wrong with your configuration?

So, did i need to change the snap version?

you mean at the project.conf file?

Maybe. As I don’t use snap2stamps I don’t know how it is configured.
But it looks like a configuration error.

snap2stamps project.conf only has parameters for the processing.
SNAP specific configuration is handle during SNAP installation, and remains untouched by any snap2stamps process.

I believe you may check whether you have written permission on the folders where SNAP tries to save any file.

Best,

What do you mean permission on the folder SNAP sir?

Either permission to write in the directory, it may happen if you install it as superuser (sudo) and you try to execute it with another user, or you may not have available space on your disk.

I hope this helps.
Best

is this the right command to install esa snap? can you verify?

From my understanding, SNAP does not require sudo rights to download or install.

Still, if you use sudo, please after installation remember to give read/write permissions to the user that will use it. Not only the snap directory, but also its hidden .snap directory, where many aux data is downloaded and stored.

My suggestion is: either you are always sudo and you execute the snap2stamps scripts also using sudo command, or you do not use sudo during the installation.

I hope this will solve your issue

can you confirm @marpet ?
Best

I’m not installing snap often on Linux. But I think it is not necessary.
I go with your suggestions @mdelgado.

can you give me the right command for installing ESA-SNAP inside linux? without using sudo

Just try the same instructions but without the sudo command.
Be sure that you are installing it on your user space (where you have permissions to write)

i have try, i can open the snap when the command is: sudo snap, i cannot open if the command is: snap only, can you recognize the problem?

It is difficult if you do not provide the exact error you could get while trying to open snap.
I think you are the only one I have seen so far with such problem with snap not being able to solve it.

I may remember that the snap2stamps works also in windows if you are more familiar with.

do you have any tutorial video on running snap2stamps using windows platform?

hello the splitting slaves have been solved, but now i have a problem with the coreg_ifg_topsar in snap2stamps, do you know this error?

Try to install the below commands,

it shows me error? can you help?

Try to run the below command,

sudo apt-get update --fix-missing