Snaphu import problem

Hey thanks for your solution, it totally solved it. Snaphu unwrapping somehow loses one polarization for products with multiple polarization. In mi case i had a product with VH and VV and snaphu only gives you one… Bless you!!!

best solution is to use only one polarisation (best VV) from the very beginning. The interferogram looks most likely the same and you can only use it once anyway.

1 Like

The same issue here also; I am getting these two message for 2-Read-Unwrapped0Phase. In addition, I am getting this message also. Does any one has a solution?

can you please show

• what you selected in tab 1-Read-Phase
  • what you selected in tab 2-Read-Unwrapped-Phse
  • the files in the snaphu folder

Hi
-For tab 1-Read-Phase, I have selected the same output (after doing Coregistration, Interferogram Formation, Deburst, Topographic Phase Removal, Goldstein Phase Filtering, and Terrain Correction) I used for Sanphu Export output and I do not have problem with it now.
-For tab 2-Read-Unwrapped-Phse, I have selected UnwPhase_…snaphu.hdr and I am still getting these two error messages.
-Here is the file in snaphu folder.

and I get these two messages:

I don’t know if this caused the error but you shouldn’t terrain correct the unwrwapped interferogram.

You just perform unwrapping, select the file before unwrapping in 1, the file after unwrapping in 2, import the whole product and then convert to displacement or elevation. In a last step, you can apply Range Doppler Terrain Correction.

1 Like

I just have changed the name of the file with img extension from" UnwPhase_VH_17Nov2017_11Nov2017.snaphu.img" to “UnwPhase_VV_17Nov2017_11Nov2017.snaphu.img” and it is running right now. Lets see the results.

It works and its done…

so what did you change?

I just have changed the name of the file with img extension from" UnwPhase_VH_17Nov2017_11Nov2017.snaphu.img" to “UnwPhase_VV_17Nov2017_11Nov2017.snaphu.img” so both .img and .hdr files have the smae names.

1 Like

now I understand.
I would still recommend this:

Hello everyone! How can I solve this problem? Could anyone help me please? Thanking you in advance.

Did you able to solve this issue?

.hdr could not be read?

It is all about selecting the correct products in the import module, please see here: Problem in Snaphu Import section

If you select the wrong products or miss a crucial step, you will get the error message.

Dear all, I am facing this problem (java lang null pointer exception) while snaphu import. What could be the reason. Thank you to all.

why are your products called *.img?

To conserve all metadata, you should stick to the BEAM DIMAP format.

Well, I’m going to process again. Thank you so much

Dear all,
I’m facing problem while SNAPHU import. I’ve read all other comment and tried everything but can’t solve the problem. Can anyone help me please. It’s urgent.
SNAPHU export folder contain:

While running SNAPHU:

Import Folder:

All I understant that for read1 I’ve to select the dim file before snaphu export.
And for read2 I’ve to select the unwrapped file .hdr file. But I’m getting the same error again and again… Please help.

Ideally the product contains only one interferogram before the snaphu output, so that nothing gets mixed up in the later import.

Feb-Mar was unwrapped the import searches for Feb-Jun.

so, what should I do now?