Snaphu Unwrapping Plugin

Hi Oana, In step “select the product previously exported with Snaphu Export (e.g. Phase.hdr)” for the unwrapping, What is the difference in choosing Phase or Coh, how can I know which one to choose?.

Thanks

Florencia

Hello Florencia,

The Coh files are not produced by Snaphu Export, they exist already in the initial product on which Snaphu Export was executed.
To see exactly what to choose, you can also check snaphu.conf file generated by Snaphu Export.

Best regards,
Oana

What file should I choose to generate Unwphase. img in the plugin snaphu- unwrapping at the input of this plugin? And how long is the processing time?

please have a look at the description of the updated tutorial Dispacement mapping with Sentinel-1

1 Like

I multilooked my file and then exported it from this command form.
Is this completed?

yes, now import it by selecting the wrapped interferogram as a reference (1-ReadPhase) and the hdr of the unwrapped phase in the second tab (2-ReadUnwrappedPhase), as described in this tutorial (page 18)

Question, I’d installed the plugin v7.0.0 and I get the following exclamation:

Variable : SHAPHU_TOOL_EXE is not set
Variable : SHAPHU_EXE is not set

Can anyone help, I’m using a Mac.

have you installed both the bundle and the plugin as described in this manual?
Sentinel-1 TOPS interferometry

I think I downloaded the plugin (VIA SNAP) plugin tool. I did acquire the authors’ code: v2.0.3 @ https://web.stanford.edu/group/radar/softwareandlinks/sw/snaphu/

from there, I am lost to “actual” installing or setting up the plugin configuration (or even calling the command line) for the program (compiler). I think I might be missing the actual EXE or executable.

Installing SNAPHU from inside SNAP currently only supports v.1.4. Please have a look how this is done in the manual I provided.

If you download snaphu from the author’s page, you can only execute it from the command line.

I have the same problem, on my MAC PC, based on the installation steps there is an option for MAC systems.

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong

Can you please try to enter the path to SNAPHU_TOOL_EXE manually?
I’m not entirely sure how it looks like on a Mac.

Otherwise, is it an option to run it from the command line?

Thanks for your kind reply. I did what you recommended

and send me this message.

I was referring to this line - what did you enter there?

Is snaphu already set in SNAP 8.0? And if yes is the procedure the same as for v7.x?

yes, it is implemented, but you will probably have to download the plugin and the bundle again and configure it

1 Like

@ABraun Thank you! I’ll try it.

Hi,
SNAPHU unwrapping aborted. Screenshot as below. Processing graph and SNAPHU configuration file attached herein. Requesting support.

CSK_DEM-Generation-Pre-Processing-Snaphu.xml (5.7 KB)

snaphu.conf (1.7 KB)

have you seen this discussion? SNAPHU-Unwrapping

Also, I recommend increasing the pixel overlap SNAPHU parameters

also here: SNAPHU Unwrapping

In SNAP8.0.3 Snaphu_unwrapping is not opening. May i know the cause?
I installed this plugin.