StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

Thank you, Abraun.

You cannot get all the points over the same x point. that means that for that time/day you got 5 different measures

or the x-axis is out of scale and ranges between the years 2000 and 2030, for example, so that all points seem to belong to one date.

1 Like

Right!

But I was not expecting this done by StaMPS.
In fact that graph is not StaMPS standard… so maybe it was customised.
:wink:

Thanks for the remark

2 Likes

Hello to all
I want to see if anyone has the steps to do the Stamps algorithm in SNAP software.
Thanks for sending to this address: aminmohamadi676@gmail.com

@aminmo, please have a look here Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

This forum has a lot of supply for this specific workflow searching the forum is the way to go to get started. However, consider reading some posts and papers to get familiar with the theory of DInSAR, they are widely referred to in this forum, too.

2 Likes

hi,how to open PS Time Series Tool in QGIS ,any manual recommanded about QGIS,thank you!

hi, ind = ismember(lonlat_str, lonlat2_str) return value is 0 ,so strange?

The plugin can be installed via the plugin manager.
Please have a look at my explanations on the formatting of the table: StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

Referring to your other question: The 0 output is fine, I get it as well. As long as no error message occurs, you can proceed.

hello @ABraun:here are two question in Qgis,thank you!!:
1/how to avoid PS points in water ;

2/ Qgis Plugin error:no time series value found for the selected point;
ubuntu18 ,StaMPS-Visualizer 2.1,matlab2018.

Please make sure that your attribute table matches the structure from the example file provided by the plugin

sorry,After you have mentioned ,it did’t mathed only differing in line 3,why,I just make csv file in matlab as mentioned above ,then improted in Qgis,

upper is mine,lower is the example

you are missing the formatted date in line 3. If this is not present, the QGIS plugin will not be able to interpret it as a correct input.

Simply insert a new line and enter lat, lon, velocity and the dates according to your images in the corresponding columns.

but the result is same in Qgis with insert a new line with lat.lon etc.

please share the csv in here and I will test it.

different in qgis and vsStaMPS thank you

Uploading: stamps_tsexportC.csv…

blush to say ,I don’t know how to reduce csv file(PS points) which is more than 7MB now. so upload fault.

the upload of the csv was not completed correctly.

The location shift could result from coordinate precision of the lat/lon column

en,I do think so, the CSV file is exported from matlab directly,but 1col with 4 decimal and 2col with 5.

I meant that the CSV you were sharing in the previous post cannot be downloaded. I would like to try it myself once I have it.

as @thho said above ,however I don’t know how to do.
It seems something wrong with R and RStudio