StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

HI,I’ve read through https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/attribute_table.html#sorting-columns .if there any other materials related , recommend to me please!

can you describe a bit more what you mean by “sort the result of csv or shp”?

sorry for my poor english,what I want is different velocity rank in different level ,just as -100 --15,-15 --2.5,-2.5 -2.5,etc.rank

hello!@thho:I dont know how to choose a better ref point in ps_plot frame ,that is just I wondering about ,i’ll read line by line blow,

I’ve read throug P32 of StaMPS_Manual_v4.1b1.pdf,It seems said how to defined a ref area. I always define a ref point in ps_plot frame as random and don’t know which point is the stable one among dense candidate points.i know I totally wrong about a ref point and dont know how to correct?

Hi…have a good day @thho @ABraun… I want to try to process the ALOS 2 Data for PSInsar using SNAP-StaMPS Workflow, do you know ho to prepare the ALOS 2 data…??.. is it just the same with Sentinel 1 Data Preparation…??.. Thank You in Advance… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is actually much easier, because ALOS-2 is Stripmap and does not need Split, Deburst, ect…

You simple create one stack with the coregistered products (first input for the StaMPS export) and apply interferogram generation (including topographic phase removal) on this stack. This is the second input for the StaMPS export.

3 Likes

Thank you @ABraun …I’ll share the result later​:ok_hand::ok_hand:

Hi…have a good day and always healthy @ABraun @thho , I did succed to export ALOS 2 data for StaMPS Processing as your suggestion. All StaMPS Processing is running properly, there is no error and no error notification appears. The problem shows up when I try to export the StaMPS PSI Processing result into google earth or StaMPSVisualizer, it seems like the output is not on the right place (shifted). do you have any idea ?? or do you have any material that I could learn ? thank you in advance…
anyway, my area of interest is Fukushima Daichii (Fukushima Powerplant) in Japan. I’ll share the .csv output and screen shoot of shifted StaMPS outputALOS2-Fukushima.csv (582.1 KB)

1 Like

strange, lets check some stuff

• in which step of processing do you define the regional subset?
  • if I get it right, does this also happen for the “normal” StaMPS export to .kml?

Hi @thho thank you for responding…

Ya,it’s strange and this never happen when I process Sentinel 1 data…

Regarding to your question…

● Sorry,I dont think I’m understand about regional subset…but in this case, I did export into stamps visualizer using script that available on shiny apps and I set up my TS Plot as big as I could…for example if my area of interest is covering 1000 meter, I will input 10000 meter as my TS plot just to make sure the plot covers all my result.

● It seems like you are aware something, YES, This shifting phenomena is also happen when I try to export it into Google Earth.

@thho Here I share the Exported data from SNAP to be processed on StaMPS. Perhaps, you can help me to perform further analysis for my problem. Thank You in Advance.

Share Exported Data :

Badrul

Ok, from what you said, I do not think that the problem is related to the export (not 100% sure but my first idea), because.

the two export processes StaMPS–>Google Earth and StaMPS–>StaMPYVisualizer are slightly different but use the same initial data. If both show the same strange result and you also were never confronted with it when processing S1, then I think it it because of ALOS2. Since StaMPS does not really show the data n front of a map, I think that the problem was there all the time, but you simply couldn’t see it…
From my side, I would suggest checking the coordinates of your data–> which coordinates are in the Matlab objects during StaMPS processing (some extreme like upper left) and which coordinates do you expect from your study side…I could imagine they differ. So what to do then, I not sure, since I have until now never processed ALOS2 I do not know if @ABraun can help, but would not be surprised :wink:

Concerning your SNAP output for StamPS processing…atm I do not have access to a Matlab installation, hence I can not process just, comment on screenshots -.-

3 Likes

@thho thank you for your respond…
yes, actually I rarely processed ALOS 2 data, so this is new phenomena to me. Anyway, thank you for your opinion, I will check the coordinates in Matlab and share it here if I could find something.

Badrul

1 Like

hi,error with pl_plot when add a ‘a’ ,I’ve run stamps(8,8) with stamps4.1b1540

You cannot include a when you did not remove the tropospheric disturbance. Plot your results without a.

Please check here: PSInSAR Result

thank you for your attention ,do you know how can I run sub topo remove using snap2stamps scripts by @mdelgado with snap6?

Hi, Did you ever know what the error was due to?

proceed as described here and it should work:

1 Like

@ABraun:so appreicate for your careness of still remembering my question. the step by step guiding me to visualize the PSI results is very important to me,thank you again. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like