StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

The profil plot reads the heights of raster data, so you would have to convert your points to a raster surface first. Creating a profile graph from digitized features of a surface—ArcMap | Documentation

can you provide the following data:

• the csv table, or the upper 5 rows if you do not want to show the entire table of the file you punt into the StaMPS_Visualizer/input/baseline_info folder
  • a screenshot of the error message that is shown in the R console in Rstudio

Thank you very much I have already understood the part of how to export to a csv file.
I want to export my study area in a rectangular shape, but when I select a larger radius it generates an error. Is there any way to export the entire studio area with the same format csv?

Hi @HugoLuVi , without knowing the error I would suggest the following:

• proudce the stamps plot and select a very very large radius to include all points
  • run the export script, but be sure to use the one from the latest version in the Manual tab since older export scripts had problems with something called the horzcat error or so.
  • use some R (rgdal) or Python (geopandas) tool to convert the table to a geoformat like geojson or shape file
  • create your rectangular area in a GIS Qgis or Google Earth should do, The exported coordinates are WGS84 CRS 4326, save the new geometry alike
  • select by location all points within your rectangular geometry
  • convert the new point vector file back to the format that is needed for the Visualizer

That should work

hello,everyone,
Sorry to bother you,I had a problem importing stamps data, when I used the mt_prep_snap command, I was prompted not to find the command, and then I re-examined my configured environment and re-used the source command, but the system still couldn’t find the command, and I found that there is a .tcsh file in my stamps file directory, I don’t know what the specific role of that file is, if you are free, I hope you can help me answer the confusion, thank you a lot

hi @xwguo, please move this question to this thread:

here is the csv table:

and the error:
Screenshot from 2021-11-09 15-10-59

Hello good time. Is it possible to get the subsidence rate for 2005 with SNAP software? Other than Sentinel data, SNAP software can process data from any satellite

@masoodhp the csv file you use is thw wrong one. Your file is the export from StaMPS/Matlab with the displacement data. What you need is the export from SNAP with the baseline data. In the manual tab you fine the section: Export custom data from SNAP (baseline plot)

please follow this guide closely and this should work out.

you could try to find ENVISAT data here: ESA - Online Dissemination - Homepage

Can Snap software process Envist satellite images?

yes, it’s fully supported.

I got an error when exporting the csv file. The reason is that the lon2 and lat2 variables are not defined. I checked my directory and it did not appear lat2 and lon2, so I would like to ask you how to export the resulting deformation rate graph

Just follow below commands,
ps_plot(‘v-do’,‘ts’)
Then select the maximum area, and select reference lat long by click on plot (selected point should outside our study area).
Then use these below steps,

% the 'v-do' parameter is an example you can change it to your needs
ps_plot('v-do', 'ts'); 

% a new window will open
% in the new window select a radius and location of the radius center to select the PS to export

load parms.mat;

% the 'v-do' parameter is an example you can change it to your needs
% but be sure that you use the same paramters as above in the ps_plot()!
ps_plot('v-do', -1);

load ps_plot_v-do.mat;
lon2_str = cellstr(num2str(lon2));
lat2_str = cellstr(num2str(lat2));
lonlat2_str = strcat(lon2_str, lat2_str);

lonlat_str = strcat(cellstr(num2str(lonlat(:,1))), cellstr(num2str(lonlat(:,2))));
ind = ismember(lonlat_str, lonlat2_str);

disp = ph_disp(ind);
disp_ts = ph_mm(ind,:);
export_res = [lonlat(ind,1) lonlat(ind,2) disp disp_ts];

metarow = [ref_centre_lonlat NaN transpose(day)-1];
k = 0;
export_res = [export_res(1:k,:); metarow; export_res(k+1:end,:)];
export_res = table(export_res);

% you can specify the location and name of the .csv export by renaming the second parameter
writetable(export_res,'stamps_tsexport.csv')

Source:
https://thho.shinyapps.io/StaMPS_Visualizer/

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!!!,I will try it :grinning:

Dear suribabu,
when I run this script,it reported a error,which shows “NAN” is not defined
metarow = [ref_centre_lonlat NaN transpose(day)-1];

sorry,I mistake ‘NaN’ to ‘NAN’ :sweat_smile:

Are you successfully completed all the steps upto stamps(1,8)?
Is it generating the time series plot?
please send me screen shot (error).

yeah,I have done all step in Stamps,and I don’t know what each line in the csv file means, and I don’t know how to visualize the results

1 Like

It’s looking good. You generated both velocity plots and time series. For better visualization @thho developed one tool. please find the below link
GitHub - thho/StaMPS_Visualizer: Shiny application to visualize DInSAR results processed by StaMPS/MTI

2 Likes