StaMPS-Visualizer, SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

hello,everyone,
Sorry to bother you,I had a problem importing stamps data, when I used the mt_prep_snap command, I was prompted not to find the command, and then I re-examined my configured environment and re-used the source command, but the system still couldn’t find the command, and I found that there is a .tcsh file in my stamps file directory, I don’t know what the specific role of that file is, if you are free, I hope you can help me answer the confusion, thank you a lot

hi @xwguo, please move this question to this thread:

here is the csv table:

and the error:
Screenshot from 2021-11-09 15-10-59

Hello good time. Is it possible to get the subsidence rate for 2005 with SNAP software? Other than Sentinel data, SNAP software can process data from any satellite

@masoodhp the csv file you use is thw wrong one. Your file is the export from StaMPS/Matlab with the displacement data. What you need is the export from SNAP with the baseline data. In the manual tab you fine the section: Export custom data from SNAP (baseline plot)

please follow this guide closely and this should work out.

you could try to find ENVISAT data here: ESA - Online Dissemination - Homepage

Can Snap software process Envist satellite images?

yes, it’s fully supported.

I got an error when exporting the csv file. The reason is that the lon2 and lat2 variables are not defined. I checked my directory and it did not appear lat2 and lon2, so I would like to ask you how to export the resulting deformation rate graph

Just follow below commands,
ps_plot(‘v-do’,‘ts’)
Then select the maximum area, and select reference lat long by click on plot (selected point should outside our study area).
Then use these below steps,

% the 'v-do' parameter is an example you can change it to your needs
ps_plot('v-do', 'ts'); 

% a new window will open
% in the new window select a radius and location of the radius center to select the PS to export

load parms.mat;

% the 'v-do' parameter is an example you can change it to your needs
% but be sure that you use the same paramters as above in the ps_plot()!
ps_plot('v-do', -1);

load ps_plot_v-do.mat;
lon2_str = cellstr(num2str(lon2));
lat2_str = cellstr(num2str(lat2));
lonlat2_str = strcat(lon2_str, lat2_str);

lonlat_str = strcat(cellstr(num2str(lonlat(:,1))), cellstr(num2str(lonlat(:,2))));
ind = ismember(lonlat_str, lonlat2_str);

disp = ph_disp(ind);
disp_ts = ph_mm(ind,:);
export_res = [lonlat(ind,1) lonlat(ind,2) disp disp_ts];

metarow = [ref_centre_lonlat NaN transpose(day)-1];
k = 0;
export_res = [export_res(1:k,:); metarow; export_res(k+1:end,:)];
export_res = table(export_res);

% you can specify the location and name of the .csv export by renaming the second parameter
writetable(export_res,'stamps_tsexport.csv')

Source:
https://thho.shinyapps.io/StaMPS_Visualizer/

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!!!,I will try it :grinning:

Dear suribabu,
when I run this script,it reported a error,which shows “NAN” is not defined
metarow = [ref_centre_lonlat NaN transpose(day)-1];

sorry,I mistake ‘NaN’ to ‘NAN’ :sweat_smile:

Are you successfully completed all the steps upto stamps(1,8)?
Is it generating the time series plot?
please send me screen shot (error).

yeah,I have done all step in Stamps,and I don’t know what each line in the csv file means, and I don’t know how to visualize the results

1 Like

It’s looking good. You generated both velocity plots and time series. For better visualization @thho developed one tool. please find the below link
GitHub - thho/StaMPS_Visualizer: Shiny application to visualize DInSAR results processed by StaMPS/MTI

2 Likes

Thank you for your patient answer, I will try it later :blush:

Can Landsat satellite imagery or Alsopalsar sensor be processed with SNAP? I need your help, please help if possible.

Both sensors are supported for SNAP, but only radar data (Sentinel-1, ENVISAT, ALOS) can be used for subsidence mapping. Have you seen the tutorials? Tutorials – STEP

1 Like

when I run ui.R script,it reported an error: there’re some trouble in loading shiny package,but I checked the package “shiny” successfully installed.I wondered how to solve this problem?