Step 6 error "changing unwrap_gold_n_win does not work"

if you haven’t implemented an atmospheric correction, you can only run “v-do”

i run mt_prep_snap and after that stamps (1,8) in matlab like always, default values.
One time ps_plot(‘v-dao’, ‘ts’) works but after that, i ejecute
load parms.mat;
ps_plot(‘v-dao’, -1);

and the same error appears, after that i run again all process and the same error appears for the firs line of code. The only options can modify is the stamps_config.tcsh, but i set the snaphu, triangle and stamps folders in first step.

Please try v-do instead

ps_plot(v-do) and ps_plot(v-do, ts) works fine, thanks. But i dont know why cant apply v-dao. Is a config problem? because if i cant run ps_plot(‘v-dao’, ‘ts’) and ps_plot(‘v-dao’, -1), even if i run stamps(1,8) i supose StaMPS run the entire code. i dont know how can export the files to kml.

Is a config problem? Because sometimes works, what can do to fix it?

in my last work appears in matlab the ph_disp, but in this project i dont see, so im a little lost.

Now works perfect. Thanks a lot, i dont remember when i start that the code is v-do and no v-dao. Im really exited about this topic. THANKS!!

Regards!!

The a in ‘v-dao’ stands for removal of atmospheric impacts. This only works if you cobfigure StaMPS with external tools, this is not done by default.

I do sbas with isce and stamps, what is the sixth step error,I see my Number of points per ifg : 0

@damianvz :hello!,I meet the same problem “Unable to read file ‘./tca2’: no such file or directory.”could you tell me how to solve it?thanks

you can only run v-dao when you have implemented and executed TRAIN in step 8 (it creates the directory). If you don’t have TRAIN, simply plot v-do

Hello @ledi_04,
how did you solve this problem at step 6?
I’m processing CSK.

Hello everyone,
i’m processing Cosmo SKYMED images by using SNAP + Stamps workflow and WSL Linux.
At step 6 I faced the error on minimum dimension of the resampled grid that i fixed by setting the correct window size as suggested in the forum.
Now, another error is there:

If any of you have any suggestion on how to overcome this, I would greatly appreciate it as I am currently stuck.

I have another dubt:
I processed several Sentinel 1 stacks by using the workflow suggested in the
“PSI using SNAP-STaMPS workflow in Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)”. Maybe it doesn’t work properly with CKS images. Has anyone successfully used this PS-InSAR procedure with CKS images? I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks.

My best,
Othmane.