Subsidence Map

Well, apart from the fact of questions… why only 5 interferograms?
If you only have few images, you could try to apply the double-differences technique. For doing so, you need to pick up a reference point near by the subsidence area so the atmosphere could be neglected and assume that is the same than for the selected reference point.

See works that apply this technique such as:

1. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.566.7877&rep=rep1&type=pdf
  2. https://earth.esa.int/documents/10174/1566998/Mahapatra_Fringe_presentation.pdf
2 Likes

You can also try the Integer Interferogram Combination module in SNAP

why? it is ?

It is also my problem why???

please describe your problem a bit clearer. What data are you using and why are you not happy with the results? You can include screenshots to illustrate it.

Is it possible for an interferogram to have high coherence, but no fringes? should he also consider if there are fringes in the interferogram?

yes, both is possible. Coherence can be high but still yield in noisy inteferograms. For InSAR, the quality of the interferogram is more important.

Dear ABraun:
Please tell me how to add the interferogram(*_split_orb_stack_ifg_Deb) of the (1-2 image and 2-3 image and 3-4 image).?

as written in the other topic, currently SNAP only supports the creation of S1 image pairs with the same master. 1-2 1-3 1-4… To automate this, you can use the Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

hey @virk_rana,
Can you please tell me how you are saying that the given values (-0.076 and +0.028) are in km? Can we change them to cm or mm in the map only?

Thanks.

you can find such information in the help section

You can use the band maths to convert between the units

Hi dear all,
How can I have colour scale for my kml in Google earth?
thanks

If you applied a color scale in SNAP it is exported as “Legend” inside the kmz file actually.

But I exported the kml file in MATLAB.

sorry, this was not clear from your question.

I also apologize that my questions were not clear.

Hi @ABraun ,
When I processed the Sentinel images using the PSI method in MATLAB, is the amount of displacement( ps_plot (v_do ) obtained different from the amount of displacement shown using the CSV export in QGIS? Which is the actual displacement value. I’m really confused.

QGIS has its own way of color stretching. These values do not represent the total min/max values.
Also explained here: Export of products from SNAP (chapter “Notes on contrast”)

Thanks for your very helpful answer@ABraun,
This means I have to open the csv file in Qgis and check the minimum and maximum, it will be the actual amount of velocity? Right?