TopSAR Processing

Thank you! I got it already! I did single-click only before that’s why the distance did not appear.

I have another concern. I’ve searched through this forum the answer but I failed to get a good explanation because I think it is a different one.

I want to ask if it’s possible to merge two ‘debursted’ Sentinel-1 products?

My products are like these:

S1B_PATH61_FRAME470_DEB
S1B_PATH61_FRAME475_DEB

I wanted to merge these two ‘debursted’ products both from S1B-Descending Orbit (same path 61 but with different frames 470 and 475). I do get the error as shown in the image below.

My AOI is covered within these products.

Please help.

Thank you!

Please take a look at the following post

Source of the post

Iam new in radar interferometry .Ihave two slc images at 1-12-2017 and 20-12-2018 and Iwant to detect the subsidence in my region through this period.Ido an interferogram with SRTM 1Sec Auto Download but the interferogram still blue,please help me.

Thank you very much

first of all, have you checked if the coregistration worked? Are both images in the stack aligned correctly? You can check by creating an RGB (explained here)

What TOPSAR data are you using exactly?

Where is your study area located?

Thank you very much
for your kind reply @ABraun

Hello, Ihave two slc images at 20-12-2018and 19-2-2019,my area of study is syria and my data is IW-SLC, Iwant to detect the subsidence in my region through this period , but when Iam processing with phase unwrapping via SNAPHU ,the result was this.

Please help me.

you need to enter the entire command, not just “snaphu”
You find the command in the snaphu.conf file in the exported folder.

Idid this ,but I got the same result:line length must be positive integer
what is meaning this?
is it related with low coherence?
please help me

there must me a number at the end of the snaphu command which needs to be included for the processing.

What command did you enter?

thank you for your help
@ABraun

Have you considered multi-looking before unwrapping to reduce the size of the data?

I think it you correctly enter the command with the number of lines at the end, the error you showed should not appear.

No,Ido not apply multi-looking. I will this
another quistion please, if I have low coherence,can i continue with processing 0.2>coherence.
thank you very much in advance.

you can technically continue but your results will be bad. Make sure you have the shortest temporal baseline possible. But over vegetation, this will not bring much improvement.

Futher to disturb ,how to choose and check pixel value,thanks

The value can be read in the Pixel Info tan or selected with the Mask Manager

Hello,during steps of processing in coregistration and interferogram formation I have message:
and in step tops deburst the result was:
please help me…thank you very much

Hello,during steps of processing in coregistration and interferogram formation I have error:
and in step tops deburst the result was:
what is meaning this?
image1 is slc-iw-2-4-2020
image2 is slc-iw-20-4-2020
please help me @ABraun …thank you very much

I see no clear error source in the screenshots. Did you follow the tutorials?

thank you ABraun for your reply
please, I want to understand how calculate (coregistration ,interferogram,displacement,phase unwrapping) in snap
I mean mathimatical relathions because I want to develop or add a tool to snap
do you help me?
thank you in advance