Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

you can check his dissertation where he explains some more details: https://web.stanford.edu/group/radar/people/Hooper_Thesis.pdf

Otherwise - Hanssen 2001 is always a great source: Radar Interferometry: Data Interpretation and Error Analysis | SpringerLink (not open access)

1 Like

anyone knows the meaning of "master_master_flag = ‘0’ " in stamps(1,1)

where others says " ans = ‘0’ " Error in StaMPS patch merging (Step 5)
enviroment:snap9 ,stamps4.1b,ubuntu 18.04a,

Good evening. Please tell me, I’m trying to export to PS. But my workflow has been going on for several days and it shows 8% all the time.
My computer has 32gb of ram and I’m running on an SSD. I tried to run it again, but again 8% and it’s been like this for a week and it doesn’t show any errors. I would be very grateful for your advice.

close snap and restart it ,and rerun export

Hello, i meet the same problem, have you solve it? looking forward to your advice.

Hello ABaun,

I tried to make Psinsar using the snap2Stemp workflow. Following the steps mentioned in the manual, I got to the StaMPS export step, and as a result, a project folder contains the final output structure in four folders: rslc, diff0, geo, and dem.
Later, I installed Stamps, in order to run mt_prep_snap.
I know that I have to make some modifications to the configuration.
My question is: which lines should I modify within StaMPS.CONFIG.bash?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Hello,

I seem to have the same issue. How did you end up resolving the Window’s matlab issue to get past the permission denied error here?

Thanks for the help!

Hey guys.

I am new to using StaMPS for the PSInSAR technique. And I would like to know which StaMPS setparm corresponds to spatial coherence?

Thanks in advance for everyone’s attention.

Hello, I have 12 interferograms from February 14, 2020 until July 31, 2020. I applied all the steps in stamps and got the results, but I want your help in evaluating the results of the processing in. Do I have any errors? Do the results look logical because I want to export the results to gis and calculate the vertical displacements in my area? Please help me. Evaluate my results before continuing to analyze them in gis

@ABraun @gnwiii @mengdahl @falahfakhri
Thank you in advance, stay well everyone

Hello, does anyone can help how to select or count pixel density at a specific area by using stamps?

Thank you.

I have successfully resolved a similar problem. I followed the instructions on blog csdn net website

The main point is that because an image is not perfect, we just need to delete it from the list that we want to process or replace it with a new image.

How to check it at the terminal prompt after running mt_prep_snap, type in the search tab “warning”. Check the image date and you can change or replace it. Then repeat the process of backgeocoding, deburst, interferogram formation, export StamPS after replacing the imperfect image.

source image: blog csdn net

Good luck

@ABraun @mdelgado: Dear Sir, I have been working on some research project using PS-InSAR for few months now. When i started working on one of my research work and followed all the steps for Data Preparation using SNAP2StaMPS and started to proceed with StaMPS using MATLAB. For the first time i find some error which is unique to me. I tried to find the solution of this problem for one week now but its just killing my time. I have worked with PS-InSAR in some other research work as well and i have some results before. But, i am stuck in stamps(1,1). The error is as follow. Please can one help me to get rid of this problem. It would be so greatful to receive your feedback and suggestion on the error below.

Here are few screenshot i have proceed with mt_prep_snap.

i am looking for your response.
Diwakar

logit function :
The logit function is a function included in the StaMPS matlab folder, so it makes me think that you may need to add the stamps path in matlab PATH environment

please try :
addpath(‘<PATH_TO_STAMPS_FOLDER>/matlab’,path)

changing the PATH_TO_STAMPS_FOLDER with the correct path of StaMPS package on your PC

I hope this helps.
Best,