I am writing a Python SNAP plugin (https://github.com/DHI-GRAS/sen-et-snap) and I run into a couple of questions for which I couldn’t find answers online. Any help on those would be greatly appreciated.
- Can an operator have multiple target products and if yes then how to specify this?
- I am running SNAP through IntelliJ and all the print statements output to the IntelliJ terminal. How can I display messages in SNAP GUI (e.g. in the operator dialog) instead? This could be to indicate progress, advise on input parameters, report errors, etc.
- My operators are available through the specified SNAP menu (in my case Optical) but I cannot see them when creating a graph. How can I specify that an operator should be available in the graph dialog?
- How can I find out from snappy how many processors and how much memory are assigned to SNAP?
- How can I create a File/Folder parameter?
- How can I specify which source product a Band parameter refers to? Currently it always reads the bands from the first source product.
- Which exception should I use in case the user sets wrong parameters or input data is wrong? I would like a warning dialog to be displayed and the user given the possibility to select different parameters and inputs.
- How to set autoWriteDisabled? I tried to set it in -info.xml but it didn’t seem to work. How exactly does it affect computeTileStack and computeTile methods?
Thank you and regards