Accuracy Assessment in SNAP

Is there any way in SNAP to assess the classification accuracy of two classified map (e.g., confusion matrix in ENVI or PCI)?

Thanks

1 Like

There is no support for this in SNAP yet.
But you can export the data as CSV for example and do it with external tools. Python, Excel or in ENVI

3 Likes

Dear Marpet,

I also want to assess the lclu classification accuracy from H/A/alpha Wishart classification using SNAP. Could you please let me know step by step if we using CVS file?

Thanks a lot in advance.

2 Likes

I have no knowledge about H/A/alpha Wishart classification. So I’m sorry but I can’t help.

Hi, it seems to me that snap still doesn’t have any way of evaluating the final accuracy of a classification process (MAXVER, Kmeans, RNN,…?) correct? is there any intention to do it soon? thanks a lot.

It’s not implemented, but you can manually calculate it. An example is given at the end of this tutorial: Landcover classification with Sentinel-1 GRD

Hi ABraun, thanks a lot. I’l try it.
SMps

I am a new user of the SNAP software, I cannot solve this problem when I do the classification
according to the division of the study area, it takes into account the whole scene.

I’m sorry I don’t understand what your problem is. And I think your question doesn’t fit into this thread. You better create a topic and add a bit of explanation what you have done and what you want to achieve.

A post was split to a new topic: No-data area considered by classification