I am new to SAR processing and require some assistance.
I am trying to combine two interferograms one from ascending and descending images to obtain 3D displacements . Can anyone help me with a tutorial link on such?
Have a look at this post please,
# Combining Sentinel-1 Ascending and Descending Data to Aspect Information in Term of the 3D Slope Creep Behavior
I also think there are already enough topics on this. If you still have questions, try to follow up on a specific point there:
- Phase to Displacement Units?
- Difference between vertical and LOS displacement
- Vertical displacement senitnel 1 interpretation
- Vertical and horizontal displacement
- The phase shift originates from horizontal or vertical displacements
Two posts naming the formulas: