Install SNAPHU using Cygwin

why do you work with cygwin then? It is a shell to execute linux scripts for windows.

ok i will try
thanks

simply download snaphu 1.4.2 and call the snaphu.exe file inside the bin folder

actually i already do it?
my doubt is the result i got ? my displacement map can’t convincing me ? my intension is if it could be the unwrapping error

you can share screenshots of your interferogram, coherence and unwrapped phase in here

ok,ABraun
by the way i already posted it
here
Displacement mapping challenge
I saw one thing that is “coherence decrease when time increase”

when i finished my unwrapping in windows PowerShell,the outcome shows:

it means my memory is not enough,but my RAM is 32GB

Have you increased the number of cores accordingly?
You can also try to change the number of tiles.

Make sure to delete temporary files before you run again.

the unwrapping is under windows how can i increase the cores? the original data open in SNAP shows like this:

you can increase the number of cores in the snaphu.conf file (NPROC). Save it according to the specifications of your machine, delete the temporary tile folder and run snaphu again. Make sure you also delete the unwrapped phase.img which was falsely created.

can you explaine how to compute the mean displace velocity in the export csv?

please clarify your question and at which step you exactly struggle.

a few days ago ,i have get the PS point and csv file ,succefully visualise it ,now i want to compare the PS displacement with LEVELLING data,which data in the exported csv file i should use ?

as this is not really elated to this topic, maybe you can describe your problem in a more suitable one. Please also include a short screenshot of your tabular data so others have the chance to help.

this is my wrapped phase and unwrappen phase produces by SNAP:
phase:

and the Unwrapped phase:

is the result reasonable?

and then i transport phase to elevation the dem shows black

The unwrapping did not work correctly. I recommend repeating it with higher tile size. Please remove the generated files before you start again and keep close track of the messages.

when i do unwrapp in windows PowerShell (win10), the result shows like this:

and the files in my snaphu is like this:

after this i import the unwrapped phase in SNAP(the red circle file)

then an error occurs:

this really disturbs me,i have do unwrap in both CMD and PowerShell,and it all end with the same mistake,mayme the unwrapped must be done in LINUX?

my problem is the same with yours ,and i increase the number of tile to 50.i wonder how the number of tiles influce the unwrapping result?

snaphu works on Windows. But after execution of the script a file called UnwPhase…*.img should be created. If this is not available, the import fails.
Sometimes, switching to the next tab after both inputs are set in the import module makes the error message go away. Your error message is not properly readable by the way.
About the tile size: it helps to manage memory, the result should widely be the same. But you will have to try and compare.