Sen2Cor Error: OpenJPEG Function Failure

Hello all,

I am having an issue running Sen2Cor (2.8.0) via SNAP (7.0) on Windows 10.

I have installed the “Sentinel-2 Toolbox Kit Module” and “Sentinel-2 SENCOR280 Processor” plugins installed and activated. I opened my image by using File -> Import -> Optical -> Sentinel-2. The image folder was unzipped using 7-zip (even though SNAP is supposed to be able to read zipped files? Mine does not).

According to the log, it appears to run the resampling and atmospheric correction, but fails with the error “OpenJPEGLibraryError: OpenJPEG function failure.”

See attached for my error log: SNAP_Error_20200716_1222.txt (80.3 KB)

I have read through tons of forum posts and youtube videos trying to get this figured out, but I am at a loss and need to ask for help. If anyone could offer some guidance, I would really appreciate it. This should be a simple task and hopefully a simple fix. Thank you.

Edit- I have followed the steps listed in the Sen2cor (Detailled Instructions) and I am getting the same error.
Please see this attached error log. SNAP_Error_20200716_1335.txt (83.9 KB)

Edit2- I followed these instructions to install Sencor Processor 255. Running 255, it appears that the Sen2Cor worked, but now SNAP cannot load the resulting L2A image with the following error (see attached for more):

“INFO [org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ProcessExecutor]: [CRITICAL] L2A_Tables: 2398 PVI image export failed
INFO [null]: Last record repeated again.
INFO [org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ProcessExecutor]: Progress[%]: 100.00 : Application terminated successfully.
INFO [org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ProcessExecutor]: Finished tool execution in 168 seconds
INFO [org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.S2OrthoProductReaderPlugIn]: Building product reader - EPSG:32619
WARNING [org.esa.snap]: Opening target product by guessing the plugin failed [Unable to get metadata from JP2 images associated to product [MTD_MSIL2A.xml]]. Trying by extension.”

SNAP_Error_20200716_1403.txt (80.0 KB)