I’ve been having an issue using the pins as a source for my time series analysis of Sentinel 2 NDVI. I’ve done the following steps:
- Downloaded Sentinel 2 data and processed with sen2cor
- Used Band Maths to process NDVI data as .dim files (metadata is still intact)
- Imported files into time series tool in the settings screen
- Imported pins as .txt file on the pin manager
- Opened band on the product explorer
It seems that the “show at cursor position” does work, but I need the pins to work. Exporting the data gives me a table with all 0.0 or NaN values.
I know some people have run into this issue but I haven’t been able to find any solution that solves the issue for me. Any help on this would be appreciated.
And if there is no current solution to this issue, any advice on other ways to produce a temporal analysis would be greatly appreciated (google earth engine, or python would be good for me). Haven’t found very much on Sentinel 2, mostly on Landsat data which I’m not planning on using.