I am using Sen2Cor for Atmospheric and topographic correction on sentinel 2 -1C level. my study area is not in Europe and it is harsh mountainous area . so i have accurate DEM of my study area that is little of whole image. my question is that how can i use my DEM and Sen2Cor for correct my sentinel 2 image to level 2A .
note : i am using Sen2Cor 2.5.5 in command line in windows 7.
thanks for helping
Did you find any hints in these topics?
- Sen2cor DEM
- Sen2cor DEM parameters
- Sen2cor DEM usage
- Snap - Sen2Cor - Cirrus and DEM
- Error using sen2cor v 2.3.0 with DEM
- Topographic Correction with Sen2Cor-02.05.05-win64
- Sen2Cor Standalone Change Folder where cfg/ log/ and s2c looks for DEM
- Where to report Sen2Cor bugs - DEM not used if part can not be found
- Terrain correction, DEM
thank you very much