Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

You have to add the directory of your scripts to cygwin’s path so that they can be called from any location.

http://www.es.ele.tue.nl/~ljozwiak/education/5JJ70p/blocks/1/cygwin.html

To be able to use StaMPS you have to know some basics about command line usage and scripting.

Hi dear, I have 14 images of sentinel 1 , and i want to analyse surface deformation using ps analysis in snap. But i dont know how should i start to analyse, pls help me and write me step by step what i should do, thanks alot​:unamused::unamused:

Please have a look at this overview: About the STaMPS category

Hi dear…I am newer in ps analysing. So I dont know what I should do after exporting stamps in matlab.
Please explain to step by step , what software I shoul install after exporting stamps…I dont understand guys suggestions exactly.

And also I dont khnow after exporting stamps, our displacement maps how can be cretead!!!pls help me​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

You need to install stamps and all related components: https://homepages.see.leeds.ac.uk/~earahoo/stamps/StaMPS_Manual_v3.3b1.pdf (chapter 2 and 6)

Thanks for your reply, but after installing stamps, what should I do!!

run the modified script mt_prep_gamma_snap as described in chapter 6.

Thanks alot,
I have 14 sentinel images, first I did coreg and deb and subset for one master and different slaves, then I genrated ifgs for each pairs, and after removing topo phase, and add elavation band, then I created stack of 13 deb-stacks and stack of 13 ifgs. Am I right??
Then I want to export stamps according your suggestions.and continue analysis

Yes. Now add both the image stack and the interferogram stack in the stamps export. If there is anything wrong you would get an error message.

Thanks for your awesome suggestions dear​:pray::pray: but after exporting stamps I must continue ps analsis according to chapter 2 and chapter 6 of stamps manuel?that,s ok. But after this step what should I do? I mean after generating stamps outputs!!?

you use the outputs from StaMPS export of SNAP and start with the instructions in chapter 6.
But you should really read some of the reportings of other users first, for example this one: Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

Hi dear, I have a quastion about how did you creat displacment geraph after doing all steps in ps analysis

visualization can be done in either ViStaMPS or the tool provided by thho

2 Likes

Why I cant inistall stamps on my windows 10 using windows terminal and stamps manual

because StaMPS is designed for Linux.

I have installed virtuall linux on my win10, but with cd stamps_v3.3…/src
Make
Make install
I cant install it again​:rage::rage:

you need some basics in coding, compiling and command line processing to be able to install StaMPS and later also use it. There is no graphical user interface and you have to know exactly what you are doing at each step.
I know it’s hard but we cannot provide the computer basics in here.

What do you mean??
So how can I work with stamps on virtual linux

virtual linux is fine as an environment, but you will still need to learn how to use the command shell.